Out of an abundance of caution and to adhere to AHS capacity restrictions, we will not be able to offer Drop ins or Birthday Parties until we receive notice from Alberta Health Services.
Our Open Gym time is a great opportunity to practice your skills or just try out some of the equipment. This is an unstructured, coach supervised time to explore our gym space. Swing on the bars, balance on the beams, climb our ropes or get stuck in our foam pit!
Sometimes we have to cancel drop in to make room for other exciting events.
In the event that we need to cancel drop in we will make an announcement on our Facebook and instagram accounts. Please make sure to check before you come! The following are dates that the drop in will not run:
Summer Drop ins & PD Days
During the summer months and PD days we have to shuffle drop in around to make room for extra activities.
- Tot Drop In- July & August - Fridays 12:00-1:00pm- $7 per child
- Family Drop In- July & August - Saturdays 4:30-6:00pm- $10 per child
- Teen/Adult Drop In- July & August - Wednesdays 8:00 - 9:30 $10 - Ages 13+
PD Day Changes:
When we run a PD Camp (typically Friday PD Days) we switch up the Tot drop in to accommodate the Day Camp. These schedule changes will be noted in the "Date Exceptions". As it's a PD day, please feel free to bring your older school aged children too!
- Tot Drop In- PD Days - Fridays 12:00-1:00pm- $7 per child
6 pack punch pass
*New* Drop in punch passes are now available online and at the front desk. Cards are $50 each for 6 drop ins. Which means you buy 5 drop ins and get 1 free!
rules of the gym
- The parent or adult is required to be in the gym supervising their child(ren) during the entirety of drop in.
- Maximum of 3 children per supervising adult.
- No flips! This includes handsprings, front and back tucks etc.
We ask that all athletes (competitive or not) respect this rule.
- No head first or stomach first landings into the foam pit. Always land feet first or on back.
- Heads must be above foam in the foam pit at all times.
- Only jump into the foam pit if it is clear.
- Please respect the coaches, equipment and other participants. No swearing or offensive language.
- No food, gum, belts, jewelry, (watches, dangling earrings, necklaces, chains or rings) or shoes allowed in the gym.
- Alberta Gymnastics Federation has mandated all Gymnastics Clubs of Alberta to abide by this policy. No children will be allowed on the gymnastics floor in slings/carriers, car seats and or unattended in strollers.
- The supervising coach has final authority on all matters and has the right to remove participants without refund or question for inappropriate behavior in the gym.
- Drop in is on a first come first serve basis. To keep everyone safe, there are a maximum number of participants allowed in the gym at one time.
- $5 AGF insurance must be purchased prior to participation.
ALBERTA GYMNASTICS FEDERATION
|Alberta Gymnastics Federation is the governing body for gymnastics in Alberta.|
Due to the nature of gymnastics and its inherent risks, all Drop In participants at Aerials Gymnastics MUST purchase the $5.00 insurance on their first visit. No exceptions. This insurance is valid from date of purchase until June 30th of the calendar year. If you have valid AGF insurance for the current year, please present proof upon registration and this insurance fee will be waived. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the office.